Let’s Bike Month is an annual campaign that encourages people to try cycling as a fun and healthy transportation option. Participants in the campaign:
- Win prizes
- Save money
- Get access to free resources
- See the GHG averted by choosing to bike
- Have fun!
Whether you want to try biking for the first time, use the campaign to encourage your employer to support alternative commuting options, or encourage others in your life to give it a try, Let’s Bike Month provides the resources and motivation to help!
Let’s Bike Month, an EnviroCentre initiative, is made possible with the support of local businesses, sponsors and our partnership with the City of Ottawa.
How it works
You can participate in Let’s Bike Month as an individual or be part of a team:
- Sign up by creating a user name and password to access your personal profile page
- Participate as an individual or join a team
- Log your bike rides, Track your progress, see the positive impact you are making…and get the chance to win fun prizes!
During Let’s Bike Month, we also conduct random draws and give away prizes.
Established in 1999, EnviroCentre is an Ottawa based non-profit organization that brings environmental change to life by providing people, communities and organizations with practical solutions to lighten their environmental impact in lasting ways.
With a focus on greenhouse gas reduction, we concentrate our efforts in these areas:
- Green Homes
- Green Business
- Green Transportation
- Green Lifestyle